Works collaboratively with the Registrar and associates to ensure maximum efficiencies of the Office of the Registrar.
All student professionals assist with seasonal tasks and assignments:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-Registration and Registration
- Special Projects
Primarily assists the Assistant Registrar with various office-related functions:
- Provide guidance to all constituents as it pertains to registrar related functions, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain student confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential as defined by FERPA guidelines
- Accuracy to details
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of the various departments
- Faxing, filing, answering telephones, and recording messages
- Assist with front desk support as needed
- Assist with transcript processing & mailing
- Assist students in setting up their online accounts for MyWAU, Webadvisor, etc.
- Assist with getting the mail as needed
- Process and record in database general registration-related functions and forms such as add/drop, and withdrawals
- Process registration verification requests/ loan deferment forms
- Copy all Withdrawal forms and send to Financial Aid, Student Accounts
- Contribute to a team effort in a positive, proactive, timely manner as needed to accomplish office goals.
- Assists in day to day functions
- Must be a WAU student
- Excellent customer service skills, prior experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Conversational Spanish helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people/departments.
- Must exhibit professionalism and proper phone etiquette
- Availability to work during the summer months