The Department of Nursing
is seeking candidates to expand its pool of adjunct faculty. Applicants submitting applications are applying to be part of the adjunct pool of instructors. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on student enrollment needs. Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are not automatically accepted to teach at Washington Adventist University. Decisions to hire applicants are made at the discretion of the department.
New Wage Increase: $40 per hour.
- Clinical Instruction of Nursing students.
- Clinical supervision of Nursing students.
- Evaluate students based on clinical performance.
- Master's degree (M. S.) in Nursing and 2 years clinical experience.
- Current Registered Nurse License in Maryland.
- Current CPR Certification.
Title VII Exception Notice:
Washington Adventist University is a religiously qualified Equal Opportunity Employer under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. As such the University has the legal right to prefer a member of the Seventh-day Adventist ("SDA") Church in its hiring process. In the event that a qualified SDA candidate is not identified, the University will give the opportunity to candidates who must understand and respect the mission, purpose, and identity of Washington Adventist University as a condition of their employment.